MENU

Slide

Ettusais acne aroma body wash, whitening mist

Monday, July 06, 2009


Pouts!

when i'm feeling stressed, i always get breakouts on my back/chest!!!

i ALWAYS have these things popping out on my back!
Sigh.. depressed.. I can't even wear halters cos it show off my back!




TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH,
Ettusais is always here to save my day!!!!

SDC10599
FIGHT BLEMISHES!!!

With these products from Ettusais,
i shall be blemish-free no matter how stressed out i get! :D
SDC10576
Acne whitening essence to lighten acne/blemishes scars
& to brighten up your skin tone,
Acne body whitening mist & Acne Aroma body wash!


SDC10584
Aroma body wash, i simply love how this thing smells!
The scent lingers on for a long time!



SDC10581
Lol, I'm smell super fruity all day when i use this body wash!
It's a combination of Rose, Jasmine, Apple, Peach & Pear.
The perfect stress buster remedy!

It contain ingredients that are anti-inflammatory & antiseptic as well!
Which means, lesser breakouts!

Price: S$34



From gel..
SDC10630

To foamy in just seconds! :D
SDC10635

.. love body wash that's super foamy,
removes excess oil & impurities in a jiffy! :D



After using Ettusais Aroma Body wash,

SDC10588
I use the Acne Whitening mist to lighten blemish scars,
and it prevents more blemishes & zits from popping out as well!

Price: S$38



I love it cos normally we don't apply acne cream on our back,
Firstly because it's obviously hard to reach,
Secondly, cos humans are LAZY!

With the Body whitening spray all i have to do is spray it on,
don't even have to massage it in of anything,
cos it gets absorbed by my skin really quickly~




Do you know that i use to use this product back when i'm secondary 4?
O's levels = stress = more blemishes!

SDC106072

And after i used this product for a few weeks
my blemishes on my back/chest actually got lesser and lesser
and the blemishes scars really lighten as well!




Hope i've solved the problems of other girls
who have problems with blemishes on your chest/back like me! (:

For more awesome products from Ettusais,
Check out Ettusais.com.sg!


No comments: